[Sigia-l] I guess this was inevitable: Google phonebook results

Listera listera at rcn.com
Fri Feb 11 20:03:32 EST 2005

Andrew Boyd:

> this sounds like the 'Zen and the Art of Salary Negotiation' philosophy
> that some bosses use

In the current project I'm heading, I had to make massive, massive
simplifications: several distinct apps and thousands of pages into 2-3
screens. At several points, I could see in some peoples' faces a bit of a
"what the heck happened to all our stuff" look. Some of my explanations
bordered on the Zen and I did start with my usual Japanese rock garden
design approach. So, yeah, it was a bit surreal. :-)

Ziya
Nullius in Verba