[Sigia-l] I guess this was inevitable: Google phonebook results

Tammie Hutto Egloff tammie_hutto at usa.net
Fri Feb 11 11:50:04 EST 2005

At least they provide a way to remove yourself:

http://www.google.com/help/pbremoval.html

"Our phone and address listings are gathered by a third party provider, which
collects telephone directories and other public records available elsewhere on
the web. If you would like to have your telephone number completely unlisted
(including from your local phone book), contact your local phone company and
request to be both unlisted and unpublished. "