[Sigia-l] google map list

Taylor, Brett btaylor at roundarch.com
Wed Feb 9 10:29:05 EST 2005

What I would like to see is the magnifier tool instead of the slide bar
as it gets lost within the map.

But this is a beta version so hopefully they will make some more minor
tweaks, but overall, I like it so much better than mapquest.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com