[Sigia-l] TMI - and expert-level knowledge

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Sun Feb 6 17:59:40 EST 2005

> So it's really not necessarily the nature of the info
> but
> how that info is contextualized and applied in highly compressed
> circumstances.

Thank you for the tip, I just got back from B&N with Blink. I had just
finished The Tipping Point and I was really impressed about Gladwell's
writing style; It's hard to see unpretencious writting about complex
topics - they usually get too techinical or too "preachy". Blink sounds
very interesting too and seems like a logical sequel to The Tipping Point.