[Sigia-l] CSS and impact on search

Ramón Antonio Parada rap at ramonantonio.net
Wed Feb 2 08:38:13 EST 2005

I'm sure if you use it to getting best ranked won't like as it is no
"fair play". But when,
as in the Amazon example, every page is "special", things may be
different. What you are
doing is showing the best products you have to offer the visitor (it can
be things to shell
or just information) but in the case a SE visits you, would display the
most sold products
or something useful to everybody.

Also in Todd's case he should return the content in a way the indexer
can undertand.
Otherwise getting indexed won't have any purpose.

--
Ramón Antonio Parada
http://ramonantonio.net