[Sigia-l] article about the important contribution of RIAs to enterprise (mission critical) internet apps

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Feb 1 17:51:32 EST 2005

> t talks about the messaging layer in HTTP/HTML solutions that no matter how
> robust DHTML/XHTML becomes it will sit upon.

I wonder why God wasn't sensitive to my needs when he created the tomato
since whenever I use it as a hammer to nail down anything I get red stuff
all over the place.

Also when I use my machete to peel my tomatoes I end up cutting myself. And,
boy, is it a chore to wade through that jungle with a 2-inch pairing knife.

Note to myself: I should really learn to use my tools properly. Buy more
BandAid in the meantime. And avoid biased and/or clueless articles.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba