[Sigia-l] Spamming this list

Seth Earley seth at earley.com
Thu Dec 15 18:06:39 EST 2005

It's a legitimate point.  I like the book, and have noticed a few messages
reminding people of various aspects.  Promoting a book is a tough balance.
Peter needs to take advantage of market momentum and gain exposure, so I
understand what he is doing and personally it does not bother me.  But it
may seem repetitive to others.

You mentioned that a book does not promote/strengthen the community as the
other vehicles might.  There may be a way that it can have more direct
benefit to the community.  Not sure how, but it's an angle to consider.

Seth
Seth Earley
Earley & Associates, Inc
781-444-0287
781-820-8080 cell
Next taxo conference call January 4th, 2 PM EST
"Retrospective Indexing"
Registration and agenda at www.earley.com/events.htm
Taxonomy Community of Practice
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP