[Sigia-l] advice for junior IAs; breaking into the field...

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Thu Dec 15 11:30:03 EST 2005

Dear Elizabeth,

I don't know if there's anyone from Chicago signed up, but the IA
Institute has an informal mentoring program. You can find details at:

http://www.iainstitute.org/mentoring/

Cheers,
Eric

-----------------------
eric reiss
principal
e-reiss & associates
copenhagen, denmark
http://www.e-reiss.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype id: ericreiss

We'll be closed for the holidays from December 23 thru New Years. But
we'll be back again on January 2, 2006.

e-reiss is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

and/or privileged material. If you received this in error,
please let us know and delete the material from any computer.