[Sigia-l] software for persona design

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Mon Aug 29 05:59:13 EDT 2005

The way most people create personas, you would fill in some keywords about
your product, press a button and out would come a set, just like magic!

But seriously, I don't think there is a need. Personas done properly are just a
representation of user research outcomes. Are you thinking of software for user
research?

Donna

--
Donna Maurer