IA and Marketing Sneezers (was Re: [Sigia-l] Site registration

Donna Timara tdonna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:12:55 EDT 2005

On 8/26/05, Skot Nelson <skot at penguinstorm.com> wrote:

> On Aug-25-2005, at 11:47 PM, He-Who-Speaks-Without-Sense wrote:
>
> >> It's much better if a 40 year old
> >> truck driver from Minnesota poses as a 22 year old transvestite
> >> beautician
> >> from Arkansas with a $150,000 household income on a registration
> >> form.
>
> We already addressed this - the level of fraud is lower than these
> types of statements suggest, judging from interviews with people in
> the business.

Ditto my thoughts. Our dear friend, Ziya has all the skills of
politicians -- misinterpretation, out of context references, messing
up with context....

BTW, I have found something -- "Site Registration Best Practices"
http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2003/12/01/site_registration_best_practices/

And guess, what(?) -- You will have to Register :o)