Does it test well? (was Re: [Sigia-l] Next article in Opinion (10 of 14)

Andrew andrew at friendlymanual.com
Wed Aug 17 01:04:30 EDT 2005

Ziya: I wouldn't be worth much if I couldn't bias a test program to
prove a pre-defined business objective in the guise of a "best practice"
to suit an underhanded middle-management objective so as to get a bunch
of end-user-useful stuff (tied arbitrarily to it) approved, now, would I? :)

Cheers, Andrew