AW: [Sigia-l] Disposable navigation systems

Scott Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Mon Aug 8 21:53:49 EDT 2005

On Aug-3-2005, at 7:10 AM, Jursa, Jan (init) wrote:

>> you need the 'detachment' to be able to generate navigation on the
>> fly for
>> the specific information need of that moment.
> Why not generate content on the fly, to fit the specific navigation of
> that moment?

It's been done. I experimented with this a LONG time ago -
essentially a fancy version of "you might also be interested in this"
write large.

Of course, the hard part is developing a system that accurately
determines the context...without accurate context determination, it's
difficult to generate accurate and meaningful predictive navigation.
It tends to become more confusing.
--
Skot Nelson
skot at penguinstorm.com