[Sigia-l] Disposable navigation systems

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 02:53:06 EDT 2005

Hi,

Alexander Johannesen:

Listera <listera at rcn.com> wrote:
> A related question would be, why would you want to create detached
> navigation?

Beats me. :)

> What does the biggest "detached navigation" we know of, Google, say about
> the data it lets us navigate?

Very little, apart from the fact that whatever it is, it is popular by
the words we typed in, which I guess is important sometimes. It all
depends. I don't believe in too narrow nor a too wide data-specific
knowledge of data in user-interfaces as a general rule, but there are
always some crazy notion when such a thing just might be the right
thing to do. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert