[Sigia-l] Costing for taxonomy development/deployment/Maintenace to client, I really need your help pls.

Melvin Kumar melvink2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:12:29 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

A very good day to you.

 I just started on my first freelance project and I would really
appreciate anyone who could provide me with some guidance on the
following:

 Can you share with me (I would greatly appreciate it!!!), how do you
draw out your costing to your client for taxonomy development
,deployment and maintenace? In this case its a corporate taxonomie. (
Cost of tools (tagging, editors etc..) is all handled by the client)

I am keeping it general becoz, I would really like any and all input I
can get into how you provide the costing.

2) Does anyone know what the cost of "Ready made taxonomies" and/or
thesaurus , meaning those sold by Verity, Enteriva, Factiva,
Interwoven etc... cost?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance. =)

Jay