[Sigia-l] My Toolbox is full...now what?

Welie, Martijn van martijn.van.welie at satama.com
Mon Apr 4 03:14:23 EDT 2005

Yes, such conceptual thinking and keeping on asking why is very recognizable
for me too. Actually, I think most of my time I spend on such thinking or
discussion activities. The actual designing and wireframing is done really
quick. Once I know what I want, it just takes a couple of days to work it
out in wireframes.

One thing I am still struggling with is the fact that many of our customers
are not 'ready' for a web project. Especially for the ones who do it for the
first or second time. It takes a lot of iterations to have the client
'realize' and agree that he needs to go in a certain direction. One aspect
that make this situation even worse is that such projects have very
high-level contracts. I mean, it has only been vaguely specified what the
scope of the project is because the client simply does know well enough what
he wants. The only thing that is ALWAYS clear is what the budget is...

Martijn