[Sigia-l] is it just me, or is it really hard to find IAs right now?

Dave dheller at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:34:35 EDT 2005

On Apr 3, 2005 2:41 PM, Listera <listera at rcn.com> wrote:
> The vast majority of my work as a consultant is doing v2.0, when in-house
> and other outside efforts have failed with v1.0-v1.9. Companies I work with
> are often huge and have easy access to in-house or contractor teams. They
> have an internal culture of doing things. It's not the absence of the
> culture/tradition/process, it's the wrong-headedness of it that's the
> problem.

but are you there for 3.0? of course there is F'ups? and good
designers fix them ... but are consultants being brought in for
multi-iteration lifecylces. Whether they start in 2.0 or n.0 it
doesn't matter, but do they stay for n+x.0?

What I have found from many consultants and I'm sure you are the
exception Ziya, but they don't know about lifecycle management and so
their designs aren't realistic.

-- dave

--
David Heller