[Sigia-l] "Social Interface"

Thomas Vander Wal vanderwal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:55:55 EDT 2004

Partly being a smart-a**, but also inquisitively asking...

What is wrong with asocial behavior and would it not also qualify as
social interface?

I often send e-mails to myself, as reminders or to take advantage of
resources other than what I have available (mobile to home and or
gmail is one I often perform as well as home or work to gmail so I can
best aggregate thoughts, ideas, and documents that can be categorised
and searched with ease).  In these cases I am communicating with
myself initially, often to the future (hard to do it the other way) so
to store the info in my Personal InfoCloud.  I will read the info
later and then dump it into a document I am working on.

All the best,
Thomas