[Sigia-l] Pop-ups query

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Thu Oct 28 06:43:09 EDT 2004

Firefox's pop-up blocking mechanism, in common with others like the
Google bar, only blocks popups if they are not explicitly invoked by the
user (i.e. it blocks pop-up ads mostly). I have only once encountered a
problem with a blocker not allowing a user to progress and that was
because the parent page triggered the pop-up on transition and not on a
specific link/button that the user had to click.

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.