[Sigia-l] Kano Analysis

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Thu Nov 18 21:24:38 EST 2004

On 19/11/04 12:58 PM, "Boniface Lau" <boniface_lau at compuserve.com> wrote:

>>> No. I meant using KA to determine a widget's requirement.
>>>
>> How would you use KA, for example, to determine the requirements of (say) a
>> site map page?
>>
> I would apply KA to the potential requirements. The result helps to decide
> whether any of the potential requirements should indeed be the site map's
> requirement.

so, a binary include/exclude result for each requirement? Or would you take
the KA result to determine which features/functions/requirements should get
special attention (eg. those determined to be in the "more is better"
group)?

maybe it would help if you gave an example of what you mean by a
"requirement" for a site map.

e.