[Sigia-l] C+S: search logging dilemma

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Nov 18 20:22:56 EST 2004

Billie Mandel:

> - Any advice about some piece of data you find yourself wishing your
> site were logging when it comes to reporting/analysis time

What piece of data do you want to know about?

I don't know what your traffic is like, but you sure don't want to be
logging with abandon. It would help to figure what it is that you want to
know/track/manage/etc before saving data. It'd be hard for any of us to tell
you what you should be watching for without knowing what your goals are.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba