[Sigia-l] long copy vs short copy

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Thu Nov 11 22:08:04 EST 2004

On 12/11/04 1:55 PM, "Boniface Lau" <boniface_lau at compuserve.com> wrote:

> Thus, a "philosophical question" is a question "of, relating to, or
> based on a system of philosophy."

right, sure ... and a "pragmatic question" is one that explores the
philosophical viewpoint of pragmatism, and not one which seeks a practical
result over a theoretical one.

similarly, the question "what did you have for lunch?" might be considered
to be a "rude question", even though it asks nothing about the nature of
rudeness itself.

> Don't mean to give you an elementary English lesson

you didn't.

Face it, you misunderstood what I meant, and are now trolling for a
spelling/grammer flamewar. Sheesh.

<plonk!>

e.