[Sigia-l] The A>B, B>A problem

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Fri Nov 5 10:37:01 EST 2004

Since the issue seems to be recursive, and potentially in a humorous way
(well, to me, anyway) since there's a kicking in the offing :-)

So... I suggest we coin the term "finafi" - Finafi Is Not A Facets
Issue.

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.