[Sigia-l] ASP.net (was Designers and Developers)

Nancy nmccrave at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 27 20:58:36 EDT 2004

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback - gives me lots of food for
thought.  By the way, checked out the Whidbey area of the ASP.NET site.  My
initial reaction: given that this is the main entry page for Whidbey, it
contains what I assume to be their "premier" design examples.  This in
itself was cause for concern...
http://www.asp.net/whidbey/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

It is obvious to me who "designed" them ;-)

Thanks again!