[Sigia-l] User Test Cost - Does this sound reasonable?

Jared M. Spool jspool at uie.com
Mon May 24 17:14:41 EDT 2004

At 03:38 PM 5/24/2004 -0400, Listera wrote:
>Nothing (well, practically, nothing) that directly impacts user experience
>should be decided upon by Developers. In my world, Developers should
>build/implement the app created (and hopefully prototyped) by Designers. All
>user experience issues should be the domain of Designers, including how well
>an app performs, from the POV of the user.

Well, good luck with that.

Someday, you'll have to come visit *my world* and explain this to my
clients. I'm sure they'll be *thrilled* to have you tell them how to
organize and manage their teams.

In the meantime, I'm going to let my clients divide up the work however
they see fit.

:)

Jared

Jared M. Spool        User Interface Engineering
http://www.uie.com    jspool at uie.com

Join us for UIE's extremely popular Roadshow event
UIE Advanced Techniques: http://www.uie.com/events/roadshow