[Sigia-l] Diagramming logical semantic statements

Conal Tuohy Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Sat May 8 23:42:11 EDT 2004

Tori, have you considered the Unified Modelling Language (UML)? There's a lot of tools for software modelling that support UML, and of course you can use any old drawing package if you want.
On the topic map list recently there was a related thread. Someone pointed out this page about diagramming Topic Maps, which may suit you.
http://www.techquila.com/tmsinia_4.html
Cheers
Con