[Sigia-l] CELEBRATE OVER 3 YEARS OF WEB PRODUCERS ORGANIZATION!- NYC

morry morry at webproducers.org
Sat May 8 22:34:29 EDT 2004

CELEBRATE OVER 3 YEARS OF WEB PRODUCERS!

Please join me at Chango Cafe Mexicano in Union Square to celebrate over 3
years of the WPO.  Yes, believe it or not I've been doing this
for over 3 years now and I want to celebrate and I hope you will join me!!

We're all busy but we've got to eat so why not stop by. No excuses...just
drop by or if you want send me an  e-mail me off list and let me
know if you can make it so I can gauge attendance.

Come by and schmooze, meet some old friends and maybe some new ones. Chango
has great food and supposedly great margarita's so bring your
appetite and some $$ and have a drink or dinner and some fun.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at our first event of 2004! Please
stop by even if just to say hello.

--------------
May 11, 2004

Time 7:00pm

Where:

Chango (in the balcony!)
239 Park Avenue South
Subway: Union Square
Tel: 212 477 1500

Directions & Map

Yahoo Map:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=21995424&ck=3288587387&tab=&csz
=New+York+NY&tcat=8903827&cl=xml&source=chango+new+york

Web Producers Website www.webproducers.org is a professional organization
focused on the planning and management of interactive media and web
projects.