[Sigia-l] Recommendations for an out-of-box survey tool?

Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com
Wed Mar 17 09:48:41 EST 2004

I'd also recommend Survey Monkey and Zoomerang which are both cheap and
have pretty nice interfaces in my experience.  You might also take a
look at Web Surveyor which also seems to work pretty well for some folks
I know: http://websurveyor.com/

Here's a couple of Big Honkin' Lists of tools if you're looking for
something other than an ASP (hosted) solution:
http://www.eval.org/EvaluationLinks/surveylinks.htm
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Marketing/Surveys/

HTH

Regards,

Lyle

----
Lyle Kantrovich
User Experience Architect

Croc O' Lyle - Personal Commentary on usability, information
architecture and design.
http://crocolyle.blogspot.com/

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
	- Leonardo da Vinci