[Sigia-l] business process analysis

Peter VanDijck pvandijck at lds.com
Mon Mar 15 12:24:48 EST 2004

That's not really what I meant. When a manager needs to hire someone, or
needs to order something, there is often a business process associated
with that. And probably some local practices as well. How do we
incorporate and support those, especially where the process has just
been redesigned company-wide and the poor manager has to figure out what
to do?

PeterV