[Sigia-l] Long scrolling pages and Usability

Samantha Bailey a2slb at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 14:09:54 EST 2004

We have opted for long-scrolling pages on our site (Wachovia.com) for deeper
content "destination pages" and they've usability tested very well. Users do
often say that they would print the material and read it later, but I
believe that's the nature of the content, as you've mentioned, and not the
length of the page.

Samantha Bailey
samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com