[Sigia-l] Respect

Victor Lombardi victorlombardi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 17:48:08 EDT 2004

I have to agree with Dean. I've been approached by
this group to buy their services, which seem
essentially to be heuristic evaluations by people who
may or may not be qualified to do such evaluations.

Their criteria is similar to Stanford University's
Credibility work, but when I mentioned that to them
they hadn't heard of it. So let's just say I don't
have a lot of respect for the Customer Respect group.

Victor Lombardi
Personal: http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/
Professional: http://aifia.org/

===