[Sigia-l] Pick a theory (was "IA and Semiotics")

Groot, Boyd de boyd.de.groot at satama.com
Sat Jun 12 09:00:28 EDT 2004

oh,oh! Careful, we are about to enter either politics or religion now :-)

--Boyd de Groot

It's clear alright.
I just tend to prefer organized bias to disorganized and unconscious bias.
So
I like clear theory. If anybody tries to shove it down my throat - at least
know what it is, and can act accordingly. The worst is when people try to
shove their own "natural" and "objective" unconscious theory down ones
throat
because you can't really argue with that, you just get into a fight.
Don't you think?

:-)

Gunnar Langemark
gunnar at langemark.com