[Sigia-l] Open Source Usability -- curable?

Peter Trudelle trudelle at adobe.com
Thu Jul 22 15:02:56 EDT 2004

Sorry, I completely misunderstood.  I meant that even if you paid the
programmer's, you may not be able to get them to implement the design
you want.  As for paying the designers, it is common for programmers
(who have high market value) to donate their time to projects before
being paid, if they are ever paid, so the chance of these organizations
paying designers who haven't been participating is quite low.

Peter