[Sigia-l] Questionnaire about the work habits of technical communicators

Melanie G. Doulton mgdoulton at kanbay.com
Fri Jul 16 23:35:51 EDT 2004

Yeah. You might also find this article interesting:

Shorter working hours don't harm EU competitiveness, says MIT professor
http://www.euractiv.com/cgi-bin/cgint.exe/1920272-506?204&OIDN=1507925&-
home=home

Any my paper will explore the work habits of TCs in different regions
and the effect (if any) on productivity.