[Sigia-l] "clear" button on web forms

H Taylor taylor at critpath.org
Fri Jul 16 14:52:41 EDT 2004

Aha - yep, that's the kind of thing I was thinking. Thanks, Fu-Tien.
I'm not really one for hard and fast rules (and in fact, Jenifer Wells
provided an example of some user benefit, albeit under very particular
circumstances), but it's sort of reassuring to have my own conclusions
confirmed by "an authority"  ;-)

Anyone else have comments, positive or negative, about the "reset"
button? Why is it so ubiquitous? Herd mentality?

- Hal Taylor