[Sigia-l] OT: Usability Prank

Ron Zeno rzeno1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 13:14:30 EDT 2004

I agree with Russ.  The actions described in the "prank" are
unprofessional for anyone to do.  Doing them as a consultant is
professional suicide.  Doing them when consulting as a usability tester,
only makes me wonder if the consultant has any idea whatsoever about the
fundamental ethical and professional issues involved in such work.

Posting them on a website and in a public discussion forum shows at best
a complete disregard for the professional and ethical issues of the job
at hand.

- Ron Zeno