[Sigia-l] OT: Usability Prank

Russ Unger russ at bluechromedesign.com
Thu Jul 15 09:26:46 EDT 2004

> Russ, you act as if I had publicized the name of the
> employee, the company
> he worked for and the client in question, but none of these was made
> available. I did praise him fully, in public and to his boss, and the
> episode in which I taught him a lesson was private - and
> STILL IS, since I
> never revealed any information that could help anyone trace any of the
> people or companies involved. Alex

It still doesn't change the matter that you publicized your behavior.  I
bet when you apply for work you submit a resume or present some sort of
overview as to what companies you work for.

You've yet to see the fact that this is about you and your behavior.
You don't have to like what I've said, but I've been very honest and
straightforward about it.

I really have nothing additional to say on the matter.