[Sigia-l] Seeking conference information

Peter Merholz peterme at peterme.com
Wed Jul 7 17:26:07 EDT 2004

Why, I'll take this as a cue to plug Adaptive Path's events.

We have two coming up shortly.

On July 22, Jesse James Garrett will present The Elements of User
Experience in New York City.
http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2004/nyc/

 From August 16-19, the whole Adaptive Path team will be in Washington,
D.C. for our User Experience Week. Topics include business value of UX,
team structure, managing internal politics, interaction design,
designing for Web standards, CMS, and more. We'll be joined by
Christina Wodtke, Doug Bowman, and the folks from 37 Signals.

http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2004/wdc/

You can choose individual days or come for the whole thing.

For either event, SIGIA-L readers can use the promotional code AFT13 to
get 15% off.

--peter