[Sigia-l] Right Side Navigation

Pabini Gabriel-Petit pabini at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 04:16:59 EDT 2004

Hi Donna

I just checked out your blog layout, which as you say is fairly typical of
blogs. It holds up pretty well--that is, it works at a reasonably narrow
window width. However, if I make my browser window too narrow, first the
navbar disappears, then the layout breaks. Your layout actually works much
better than the Boxes and Arrows layout. Fortunately, their navigation is at
the top of the page, but the content in their sidebar on the right
apparently disappears when the window is fairly wide--it's actually down at
the bottom of the page, past the end of the content--and the layout breaks
horribly when the window is just a bit narrower.

BTW... I've really enjoyed some of your articles on Boxes and Arrows.

Pabini

Donna Maurer wrote:
> My blog (http://maadmob.net/donna/blog/), and many others, have right nav.
It's fluid and it