[Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

Karl Groves kgroves at nasafcu.com
Fri Jan 30 14:06:20 EST 2004

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of l964 prohibits employers from discriminating against individuals because of their religion in hiring, firing, and other terms and conditions of employment. (http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-relig.html)

Link to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of l964: http://www.eeoc.gov/policy/vii.html

However, these discuss an exemption
http://www.mcjonline.com/news/03a/20030630b.shtml
http://www.sojo.net/index.cfm?action=magazine.article&issue=soj0309&article=030941c

Well, there goes my job at the synagogue.

-Karl