[Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

David Heller dh at htmhell.com
Fri Jan 30 13:50:16 EST 2004

Folks of course you can!

If I am looking for a priest, I can so discriminate that they are catholic,
same for a rabbi, etc.? I can even discriminate that they are an orthodox
rabbi.

Of course you can make the requirement different:
Person must have first hand knowledge of the practices and theology of the
church of latter day saints ... There ya go .. You've changed an identity
into a job requirement. ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure religious institutions get lots of leeway on this
issue.

-- dave