[Sigia-l] Another html form question...

Karl Groves kgroves at nasafcu.com
Wed Jan 28 14:32:07 EST 2004

BTW - Every reference I've seen shows that the onBlur and onFocus event handlers work fine on the <select> element for most major browsers on earth. Here's a good chart.
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/tagpages/attributes/events.htm

So, perhaps you can enlighten us on what exactly "doesn't work in many browsers" really means?

-Karl