[Sigia-l] New York City IA happy hour?

Marcia Morante info at kcurve.com
Wed Jan 28 10:11:30 EST 2004

There's a monthly event sponsored by AIFIA that's been going on for a while.
It's always posted; sorry you missed it.

It's called the IA Salon and so far, Victor Lombardi has been the planner
and organizer.

Happy to supply more information.

Marcia Morante
KCurve, Inc.
(718)881-5915 - office
(917)821-2087 - mobile
http://kcurve.com
Effective Content Management for the Web