[Sigia-l] Is this not IA?

Ruth Kaufman ruth at ruthkaufman.com
Tue Jan 27 20:13:35 EST 2004

I would call it semiotics before I call it information architecture.
Try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics
(Wish I could offer a more concise overview of Charles Sanders Peirce's
work. If anyone has any info, please do share.)

I suppose I see information architecture as a practical application of
semiotics.

Thanks and enjoy,
Ruth