[Sigia-l] IA Job openning in Los Angeles

Fu-Tien Chiou FChiou at genex.com
Tue Jan 27 12:32:11 EST 2004

Dear Sigia listers:
We are looking for an IA to join our team here in Genex.  See description below.  If interested please contact Michelle Balais at
mbalais at genex.com.  Thank you.

Regards,
Fu-Tien
:: Fu-Tien Chiou, AIA :: Sr. Information Architect
:: Genex
:: fchiou at genex.com :: 310-736-2097
:: www.genex.com

Senior Information Designer/ Architect
Genex is looking for a Senior Information Designer to bring an in-depth understanding of user-centered design theory and practice to our West L.A. office.  This person will be expected to translate business and user requirements into conceptual designs, structural architectures, and functional specifications.  Able to thrive in big-picture and fine-detail worlds, the Senior Information Designer must be able to convincingly articulate ideas, be open to change, and be prepared to iterate deliverables through aggressive timelines.  The ability to conduct formal or guerilla user research is a plus.

Ideal candidates must have 3+ years of experience in the architecture, design, development, and deployment of web-based experiences.  Candidates must have superb organizational and logic skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a mastery of Visio and contributing web technologies.  Applicants must demonstrate the highest quality thinking, presentation, and execution.

Interested?  Send your resume, salary history and online portfolio/sample deliverables to mbalais at genex.com, Ref: ID/ "your name".