[Sigia-l] FW: combo-box in HTML?

Mike Combs mike_combs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:17:11 EST 2004

But as David Heller mentioned, there are DHTML solutions to toggle between
a dropdown list and a text box.

Add a little button/icon/link or an item in the select list saying "Add
New Item" or the like.  When selected or clicked, it would toggle to the
text box.  I would think you would need a way to get back as well.