[Sigia-l] FW: combo-box in HTML?

David Heller dh at htmhell.com
Mon Jan 26 14:09:35 EST 2004

I guess I was wondering how someone would do it as a good design:
For example:

</widget>
( ) [text input           ]

	or

( ) [select box         ^]

</widget>

Both the text field and select box fillin the same data field. The radio
buttons are there to make the user choose for sure what they really want
selected.

I don't like this approach as I find it confusing, but I haven't figured out
anything better and were curious what others thought.

- dave