[Sigia-l] Share and share alike

Donna M. Fritzsche donnamarie at amichi.info
Sun Jan 25 11:17:19 EST 2004

So, someone please help me out here, are they trying to indirectly
patent the exact specification of the xml structure - by patenting
the methods used to parse structures of that exact specification?
My terminology may not be accurate - please feel free to offer a
better way of saying it?

Does not seem like it would be patentable, but not surprised that
they are trying.

Donna