[Sigia-l] Teaching IA

James Muntone jmuntone at simstar.com
Thu Jan 22 16:29:19 EST 2004

Hello,

We recently had a round of new hires and myself and another IA need to do an hour and a half presentation on, not only what we do internally, but some basics about the IA discipline in general. Anyone know any fun exercises that we can incorporate into our presentation? Specifically hands on type stuff that gets people involved.  I can't bear to just talk over slides for that long. No one should have to live through that  :)

Thanks in advance.

-j

Jim Muntone
Senior Information Architect

SimStar
202 Carnegie Center | Princeton, NJ  08540
P: 609.378.0148 | F: 609.378.0222
www.simstar.com