[Sigia-l] Usability Profession Increasingly Under Scrutiny?

Karl Groves kgroves at nasafcu.com
Tue Jan 13 12:47:15 EST 2004

Wow.  If I didn't know better, I'd think you must've worked with the people I work with!

Karl L. Groves
E-Commerce Manager
NASA Federal Credit Union
500 Prince Georges Blvd.
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774

301-249-1800 ext.497
Fax: 301-390-4531

Opinions expressed in this e-mail represent only myself and are not in any way to be taken as the words or opinions of my employer.