[Sigia-l] AIfIA CM Workshop at IA Summit

Thomas Vander Wal list at vanderwal.net
Wed Jan 7 10:00:29 EST 2004

Is this $500 in addition to the ASIS&T conference fee? Does that include
the main conference too?  The registration for the IA Summit is not
ready for preconference and I have been holding off until that is sorted
presented clearly.

What is the discount for AIfIA members?

Thanks in advance.

All the best,